If you aren’t celebrating the beginning of autumn with us at Rosalie Bay, you can still start the new season off right with our token Pumpkin Pie Smoothie! Begin your day by making this protein-packed, pumpkin delight that is both festive and healthy.
- 2 – 2 ½ cups pumpkin (fresh or canned)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ½ tsp fresh ground ginger
- 1 package (120 oz) silken, soft tofu or 1½ cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ -3 cups of vanilla soy or almond milk (depending on how thick you like your smoothie)
- 2 cups ice (or more until desired consistency is reached)
- Put all ingredients except for ice in blender and blend until it reaches a smooth, creamy appearance.
- Add ice and blend.
- Top with fresh grated nutmeg and serve.
Makes approximately 6 healthful, protein-packed servings.